Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Dew Point Calculation

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Dew Point Calculation

Post by steve »

If you right click on the graph in Cumulus you can remove items. I can't say whether MX has the same issue. I'll look at the code when I next get chance.
Steve
northantsweather
Weather Station: Instromet
Operating System: Windows 7

Post by northantsweather »

Thanks Steve. The difficulty is in trying to remove the dew point graph from the 'gauges' screen. I've tried to move the cloud base to where the dew point appears and delete the inside temperature and humidity graphs, but it messes everything up. Is there any easy way of selecting the graphs that appear on this screen?
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

I'm not clear on what screen you're referring to, as you mention graphs and gauges, and whether you mean a screen in Cumulus or on the web, and whether or not you are using Mark's Steelseries gauges. My confusion may well stem from the fact that I can't remember what the gauges screen in Cumulus 1 looks like!
Steve