Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

Gust speed 1dp?

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section and its subforums are the main place to get help with Cumulus. Anything which is not specific to the type of weather station goes in here; for anything specific to a type of weather station, please use the appropriate subforum. Use the 'website development' section for any questions relating to creating or running a web site for Cumulus data. Discussion of the stations themselves in these sections is fine.
thanhmy
Weather Station: Congestus
Operating System: Windows 10

Gust speed 1dp?

Postby thanhmy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:29 am

I have my settings box for wind speed rounding UNCHECKED but still get hi wind speed in my dayfile.txt rounded to the nearest whole mph.

Is it possible to have this tenths of a mph please or do i need to revert to m/s to get tenths?

thank you
Dịch vụ tìm người giúp việc nhà giá rẻ - giup viec nha quan 1

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Gust speed 1dp?

Postby steve » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:16 am

What type of weather station do you have? Google wasn’t any help with “Congestus”. Are all of your other wind speed values displayed and logged with 1dp? Could you please post a few lines from your dayfile.txt?
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Return to “Cumulus 1”