Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

iCumulus to Android

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section and its subforums are the main place to get help with Cumulus. Anything which is not specific to the type of weather station goes in here; for anything specific to a type of weather station, please use the appropriate subforum. Use the 'website development' section for any questions relating to creating or running a web site for Cumulus data. Discussion of the stations themselves in these sections is fine.
northantsweather
Weather Station: Instromet
Operating System: Windows 7

iCumulus to Android

Postby northantsweather » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:21 pm

I have tried to search this topic on the forums, but haven't found anything.

What I am looking for are some hints on how to get iCumulus working nicely on an Android device. iCumulus isn't an app, but a web interface for an iPhone. It is made up of some hmtl code, but there is some other code in there which seems to display the pages correctly on an iPhone, but not an Android. Has anyone had a go with any success? The apps that work with Cumulus seem to be limited just to displaying weather data, but iCumulus is more versatile.

If you've got an iPhone, take a look at the following http://www.northantsweather.org/iPhone

jlmr731
Weather Station: Davis vantage pro 2
Operating System: Debian

Re: iCumulus to Android

Postby jlmr731 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:25 am

From the way that site looks is just a custom web page with css formated for an iphone.

there are web templates out there that you can customize that are mobile friendly I would start there

Return to “Cumulus 1”