Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

iCumulus to Android

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
northantsweather
Weather Station: Instromet
Operating System: Windows 7

iCumulus to Android

Post by northantsweather »

I have tried to search this topic on the forums, but haven't found anything.

What I am looking for are some hints on how to get iCumulus working nicely on an Android device. iCumulus isn't an app, but a web interface for an iPhone. It is made up of some hmtl code, but there is some other code in there which seems to display the pages correctly on an iPhone, but not an Android. Has anyone had a go with any success? The apps that work with Cumulus seem to be limited just to displaying weather data, but iCumulus is more versatile.

If you've got an iPhone, take a look at the following http://www.northantsweather.org/iPhone
jlmr731
Weather Station: Davis vantage pro 2
Operating System: Debian

Re: iCumulus to Android

Post by jlmr731 »

From the way that site looks is just a custom web page with css formated for an iphone.

there are web templates out there that you can customize that are mobile friendly I would start there