Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

Time reversals on web/computer page

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section and its subforums are the main place to get help with Cumulus. Anything which is not specific to the type of weather station goes in here; for anything specific to a type of weather station, please use the appropriate subforum. Use the 'website development' section for any questions relating to creating or running a web site for Cumulus data. Discussion of the stations themselves in these sections is fine.
anp_iii
Weather Station: vantage pro2
Operating System: Windows 10

Time reversals on web/computer page

Postby anp_iii » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:27 pm

I have uploaded Cumulus 1 to the web and everything works great except: Dawn/Dusk and Sunrise/Sunset times are reversed, both on the web site (ourtexia.com) and the display screen on my base computer. I have looked everywhere I know to look and have not located where to change them.. Any assistance would be appreciated.

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Time reversals on web/computer page

Postby steve » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:08 pm

You have your co-ordinates wrong, as covered by this FAQ http://wiki.sandaysoft.com/a/FAQ#My_sunrise_and_sunset_times_are_wrong

You are west of the meridian, not east.
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development since I have retired from my day job

anp_iii
Weather Station: vantage pro2
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: Time reversals on web/computer page

Postby anp_iii » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:33 am

Thanks for catching my inattention to detail.

Return to “Cumulus 1”