If you use Cumulus, please donate Image

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3041 Aug 17 2016. See this post for download

Cumulus in combination with TFA Sinus

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section and its subforums are the main place to get help with Cumulus. Anything which is not specific to the type of weather station goes in here; for anything specific to a type of weather station, please use the appropriate subforum. Use the 'website development' section for any questions relating to creating or running a web site for Cumulus data. Discussion of the stations themselves in these sections is fine.
hve22
Weather Station: Alecto WS 4000 /TFA NExus
Operating System: Win XP SP2

Cumulus in combination with TFA Sinus

Postby hve22 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:47 am

Dear fellow weathermen

Recently i've bought a TFA Sinus and i'm trying to let CUmulus to communicate with it. So far without any luck.

Question : Is the TFA Sinus compatible with cumulus

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: Davis VP2
Operating System: Raspbian

Re: Cumulus in combination with TFA Sinus

Postby steve » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:21 pm

No, I'm afraid not. It's unlikely that it ever will be supported, as the manufacturers don't make the protocol unavailable. I could only consider adding it if someone does a really good job of reverse engineering and documenting the protocol, as has been done for a few other stations.
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Like Cumulus and want to support it? Please donate! Image

Return to “Cumulus 1”