Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Bug

Discussion specific to Oregon Scientific weather stations
Cudbumpers
Weather Station: oregon scientific WMR968
Operating System: vista

Bug

Post by Cudbumpers »

Hi, I have an Oregon Scientifics WMR 968 which has been online for a couple of years now. In the past
2 weeks I have been getting a notice that there is a bug, I have run all my virus softeware , I deleted Cumulus and re- download
it and I still get the notice. Not sure what to do at this point.

Thanks
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Bug

Post by steve »

Cudbumpers wrote:I have been getting a notice that there is a bug
Could you be more specific? Where is this coming from - Cumulus? What does it say exactly? Is it saying that an error has occurred in Cumulus, and a bugreport.txt file has been created in the Cumulus folder, and you should attach it to a post in this forum?
Steve
Cudbumpers

Post by Cudbumpers »

Yes it is from Cumulus, and yes it is an error . Each time it asks me to re start the program which I do, it runs about 2- hours
and then the error notice comes up. when it does it again I will copy it and post it on here.
Cudbumpers

Post by Cudbumpers »

Ok this is what comes up: An error occured in Cumulus. A bugreport txt file has been created in the Cumulus folder. Please report the problem
in the forum at sandysoft.com/forum and attach the save bug report.

I have tried to copy and paste the report but it does not work?? Any suggestion?
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

Attach the bugreport.txt file to a reply, using 'upload attachment' section just below the 'Post a reply' section. Use 'Choose file' then 'Add the file'.

If you zip up the diags folder and attach it, that may also be useful. Instructions are in the post linked to near the top of the forum - "Please click here before posting..."
Steve