IMPORTANT! The server may go down soon - possibly permanently. Please read the latest post in Announcements and News

I strongly advise all users using my server for their web site to make alternative arrangements.

Outgoing mail is disabled because of the malware on the server. No new forum registrations are currently possible, and mail to the forum administrator will not work.

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

LW 301 Oregon

Discussion specific to Oregon Scientific weather stations
guymus
Weather Station: LW301
Operating System: windows8

LW 301 Oregon

Postby guymus » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:02 pm

:oops: bought new weather station namely LW301 Oregon via webesite anywhere wheather I could see until yesterday my dates last month.
Today he gives an error when logging incorrect password, tried to create a new password aante through their link every time: error message invalid token.

Does anyone here have a problem with that??

This is due to the server oregon??

Help

:roll:

PaulMy
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2 w/Envoy USB
Operating System: Windows-8

Re: LW 301 Oregon

Postby PaulMy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:53 pm

You have posted this in the Cumulus forum but I believe that station does not work with Cumulus http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10670&hilit=LW301

Not sure if this is helpful for your issue but further forum search on LW301 http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9554&p=78816&hilit=LW301#p78816

Paul

Return to “Oregon Scientific”