IMPORTANT! The server may go down soon - possibly permanently. Please read the latest post in Announcements and News

I strongly advise all users using my server for their web site to make alternative arrangements.

Outgoing mail is disabled because of the malware on the server. No new forum registrations are currently possible, and mail to the forum administrator will not work.

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

0REGON WMR300

Discussion specific to Oregon Scientific weather stations
Darth maül
Weather Station: PCE FWS 20
Operating System: windows 8.1

0REGON WMR300

Postby Darth maül » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:14 pm

Hi Steve.
Years ago, you've told that it was not probably in a short term to get support to this Model. Is there any change or any plan to introduce support to this model?
Kind Regards!

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: 0REGON WMR300

Postby steve » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:06 pm

The only change is that it’s now very unlikely that I will add support for it or any other station. See the posts in the announcement section for one of the reasons.
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development since I have retired from my day job

Darth maül
Weather Station: PCE FWS 20
Operating System: windows 8.1

Re: 0REGON WMR300

Postby Darth maül » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Ok, it's fair enough.
I just can say Thank you very much to all your amazing work!
Enjoy Your Trip!!

Return to “Oregon Scientific”