Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

wmr 200 problem with datalogger

Discussion specific to Oregon Scientific weather stations
Nevizio
Weather Station: Oregon Scientific wmr-200
Operating System: Windows 10 - Android

Re: wmr 200 problem with datalogger

Postby Nevizio » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:38 pm

I reset it every time I change the batteries to external sensors, so I think this method does not work

Nevizio
Weather Station: Oregon Scientific wmr-200
Operating System: Windows 10 - Android

Postby Nevizio » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:26 pm

I found that to recover data from the datalogger that has not downloaded the current day just edit the file today.ini changing the time of the timestamp, there 'a method to recover data that the datalogger has not downloaded the day before? I was thinking that maybe this could happen by changing the file yesterday.ini but I'm not sure ... what do you think? :?:

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Postby steve » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:30 am

Trying to recover old logger data by changing the timestamp in today.ini is generally not useful for the WMR200 because of the way it works, there is no way to ask for specific data, it just sends what it has. A situation where this approach might be useful would be where the logger does have the data but for some reason didn't send it previously, and now Cumulus has given up and moved on. If it works, you may find you have some tidying up of data files to do.
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development since I have retired from my day job

Return to “Oregon Scientific”