Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

Baro issue

Discussion specific to Davis weather stations
Weather Station: Davis VP2
Operating System: Windows 10

Baro issue

Postby merlinwx » Fri May 19, 2017 5:08 pm

My equipment:
Davis VP2
Belfryboy logger
Cumulus Cumulus 1.9.4 build 1101

I recently set up my console to push my data through a TP-link/Meteobridge access point. Everything was reporting to CWOP, WU, Weathercloud, etc., with no issues. I then launched Cumulus, at the same time I started seeing about 1" drops (ex: 29.76 to 28.76) in my reported baro to the publishing services. I disabled the push buttons in Cumulus to see if that changed anything, it didn't. I then shut Cumulus down completely. This restored my reported baro readings back to what they should have been on the publishing services. During all this, I monitored the Meteobridge output and it remained consistent with the current baro.

There is probably some setting I have missed somewhere is the conversion but I cannot figure out what's going on.

Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Baro issue

Postby steve » Fri May 19, 2017 6:20 pm

From what you say, the updating is done by Meteobridge rather than Cumulus? If so, then this is a Meteobridge issue rather than Cumulus, unless I've misunderstood what you're saying.
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development since I have retired from my day job

Return to “Davis VP/VP2/Vue”