Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Baro issue

Discussion specific to Davis weather stations
merlinwx
Weather Station: Davis VP2
Operating System: Windows 10

Baro issue

Post by merlinwx »

My equipment:
Davis VP2
Belfryboy logger
Meteobridge/TP-MR3020
Cumulus Cumulus 1.9.4 build 1101

I recently set up my console to push my data through a TP-link/Meteobridge access point. Everything was reporting to CWOP, WU, Weathercloud, etc., with no issues. I then launched Cumulus, at the same time I started seeing about 1" drops (ex: 29.76 to 28.76) in my reported baro to the publishing services. I disabled the push buttons in Cumulus to see if that changed anything, it didn't. I then shut Cumulus down completely. This restored my reported baro readings back to what they should have been on the publishing services. During all this, I monitored the Meteobridge output and it remained consistent with the current baro.

There is probably some setting I have missed somewhere is the conversion but I cannot figure out what's going on.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Baro issue

Post by steve »

From what you say, the updating is done by Meteobridge rather than Cumulus? If so, then this is a Meteobridge issue rather than Cumulus, unless I've misunderstood what you're saying.
Steve