Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Davis VP2 not updating to webpage

Discussion specific to Davis weather stations
fiftyseven
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2
Operating System: Windows 10

Davis VP2 not updating to webpage

Post by fiftyseven »

Hello - I have been using cumulus with my Vantage Pro 2 to update a webpage for a few years now and it has worked seamlessly - the page updated every 15 minutes and the real time gauges every 15 seconds. Then about 6 weeks ago it stopped updating. I can push an update manually using the File/Web Update command, but the automatic updates no longer go through. I havent changed anything and the arvixe web page seems to be working fine. I am using version 1.9.4, build 1099 and running it on windows 10. If anybody has any ideas to solve this i would be very appreciative.

thanks very much.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Davis VP2 not updating to webpage

Post by steve »

The usual reason for periodic actions not occurring is that one of sensors is no longer reporting, as in this FAQ: http://wiki.sandaysoft.com/a/FAQ#Cumulu ... eb_uploads

But if that were the problem, other things would also not be working, such as logging to the data logs. Is it still doing that? Are all of your sensors still reporting valid data?
Steve
fiftyseven
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: Davis VP2 not updating to webpage

Post by fiftyseven »

Ah - that makes total sense - the temp/hum sensor is fried and i have ordered a new one - thanks very much for the quick response.