Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Translation of Cumulus MX

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

mproper23
Weather Station: WH1080
Operating System: 7

Translation of Cumulus MX

Post by mproper23 »

Hi,
I currently use Cumulus 1.9.4 and I want to switch to Cumulus MX
I am trying to translate my Cumulus MX (the local one) to german, so I can easily view it. I managed to translate the forecast and the "standard" html files and also the gauges and trends.
The only two pages I'm strugling with are records and today/yesterday. Where do I have to do the translation?
Thanks for your help.

Andy
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Translation of Cumulus MX

Post by steve »

You can't currently modify those (without doing something clever in javascript to look for the English and substitute the German).
Steve
mproper23
Weather Station: WH1080
Operating System: 7

Post by mproper23 »

Thanks for your answer steve.
I already looked in a few of these java files. do you have a tip where I should look?
thanks
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

The Cumulus javascript files are in the js folder; for the records page it's records.js, and for today/yesterday it's todayyest.js. You would need to add some clever code to those files - and sorry, I have no idea what that code would look like, it was just a suggestion.
Steve