IMPORTANT! The server may go down soon - possibly permanently. Please read the latest post in Announcements and News

I strongly advise all users using my server for their web site to make alternative arrangements.

Outgoing mail is disabled because of the malware on the server. No new forum registrations are currently possible, and mail to the forum administrator will not work.

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

Highcharts Windrose

Other discussion about creating web sites for Cumulus that doesn't have a specific subforum

Moderators: daj, TNETWeather

Bridger
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows XP Pro

Highcharts Windrose

Postby Bridger » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:03 pm

I am still using Cumulus 1 and have had the Highcharts graphs, including the Windrose, running for sometime. The Windrose had been using only a SQL fulldata table.
I am now uploading realtime.txt to a MySQL realtime table and have managed to get the windrose to dispaly 24hour, 48hour and 7 day graphs except that, when the page initially loads with "Last 24 hours" selected, the graph for "Year to date" is displayed until "Go" is clicked.
I suspect the problem is somewhere in the windrose.js file but I don't have the knowledge to fix it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Windrose is here http://www.fordingbridgeweather.co.uk/saratoga/wxwindrose.php
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2
Operating System: Stretch Lite rPi

Re: Highcharts Windrose

Postby mcrossley » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:25 pm

Line 220, change serverData("year") to serverData("24")

Bridger
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows XP Pro

Re: Highcharts Windrose

Postby Bridger » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:36 pm

Thanks Mark. Simple - when you know how. :clap:

Return to “Web site - General”