Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

MX Setting for Davis channel

Discussion specific to Davis weather stations
TheBridge
Weather Station: Davis
Operating System: Windows 10

MX Setting for Davis channel

Post by TheBridge »

My Davis system has the ISS, Davis Monitor Panel and Davis Envoy in a single (physical) line with the ISS at one end of the line and Envoy at the other end. Although the Davis envoy, which is where MX gets its data currently works ok, some 'flatspots' is the MX TEMP curve (in Charts) leads me to think it would get best reception if the Envoy received its data on channel 2 (i.e the retransmitted from the Davis Monitor panel). Due to the distance and walls in between, I now have the Davis Monitor panel to receive ISS on channel 1 and retransmit on Channel 2 and looking to see if MX has a setting control which channel the Envoy gets its data...and hoping channel 2 has better results than channel 1. WLL has a way to set these, but I do not see such a setting in MX.

Thank you for thoughts!
Bridge
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Re: MX Setting for Davis channel

Post by mcrossley »

No CMX cannot reconfigure your Envoy, you will have to do that with the Davis WeatherLink software.
TheBridge
Weather Station: Davis
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: MX Setting for Davis channel

Post by TheBridge »

Mark, got it.
Thanks,
Bridge