Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Need help adding some links to my VP2 website

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

Adrianwx23
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2
Operating System: Meteobridge

Need help adding some links to my VP2 website

Post by Adrianwx23 »

I am trying to add a webcam link to my website but I am not sure how to. I generate an image with current conditions overlaid that updates every 5 min via My meteobridge. I would like to add it to my MISC dropdown and that it opens on a page on my site. Any help would be appreciated. Also would like to add Ken’s NWS discussion script on a separate page that opens up on its own separate page. The site is run by a raspberry pi which holds cmx.

I can provide hosting info if needed.

https://adriansweatherstation.com

Please reach out to me If interested.

Thank you!
ConligWX
Weather Station: Davis vPro2+ w/DFARS + AirLink
Operating System: Ubuntu 24.04 LTS

Re: Need help adding some links to my VP2 website

Post by ConligWX »

Some links? So you PM'd me with what you required and I said I would look into it it required some diagnosis since I do not know your website layout.
I left it at that and went to bed last night. then 4 hours later you then post the above topic wanting others to help you. ok no worries.

you then post on wxforum you want different templates (Saratoga), So just to let you know I'm now pulling my help, sorry. if its not good enough I guess you wanted others to help you instead. I am just not sure I know your exact requirements any longer as the goal posts keep changing throughout the day.
Regards Simon

https://www.conligwx.org - @conligwx
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus with Daytime FARS • WeatherLink Live • Davis AirLink • PurpleAir • CumulusMX v4.0.0

Adrianwx23

Post by Adrianwx23 »

Hi guys, my apologies I went through a pretty frustrating experience with this site I completely understand the time difference since I am in Florida and most of you are in UK. Thanks for all the replies.
ConligWX
Weather Station: Davis vPro2+ w/DFARS + AirLink
Operating System: Ubuntu 24.04 LTS

Post by ConligWX »

I've made my decision clear in the previous post. There is no point in sending me anymore PM's. Thank you and good day.
Regards Simon

https://www.conligwx.org - @conligwx
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus with Daytime FARS • WeatherLink Live • Davis AirLink • PurpleAir • CumulusMX v4.0.0

dazza1223
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2 plus
Operating System: Raspberry pi 4 (4gb)

Post by dazza1223 »

ConligWX wrote: Sat 20 Apr 2024 7:14 am I've made my decision clear in the previous post. There is no point in sending me anymore PM's. Thank you and good day.
That's why I given up for so well said because it was non stop..... yea we all like to help each other from time to Time but not all ways baby siting

But for the record andren if you want to ad link to your site there loads off info out there to lean to do it your self mate because we all had to start from scratch some point
Have fun and keep learning

dazza :D

https://www.davisworthing.co.uk

rogerthn
Weather Station: Ecowitt GW1000/GW1003
Operating System: Raspberry Pi OS bullseye aarch64

Post by rogerthn »

dazza1223 wrote: Sat 20 Apr 2024 7:31 am
That's why I given up for so well said because it was non stop.....
For the record +1
PS
viewtopic.php?t=22158
Mapantz
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Windows 11 x64

Post by Mapantz »

That's why I given up for so well said because it was non stop
I think he's entitled to customer support after paying you for other people's work..
dazza1223

Post by dazza1223 »

Mapantz wrote: Sat 20 Apr 2024 9:30 am
That's why I given up for so well said because it was non stop
I think he's entitled to customer support after paying you for other people's work..
My work was to build him the site he wanted and I did that and that was the agreement for the price so after I finish the site then that extra work which I haven't got the time to solve issues not even related to the website I've built for him

Mapantz

Post by Mapantz »

You disgust me for charging someone an obscene amount of money for a website template that can be downloaded for free and scripts that other members created, for free as well. :x
dazza1223

Post by dazza1223 »

:lol: :lol:

Adrianwx23

Post by Adrianwx23 »

dazza1223 wrote: Sat 20 Apr 2024 7:31 am
ConligWX wrote: Sat 20 Apr 2024 7:14 am I've made my decision clear in the previous post. There is no point in sending me anymore PM's. Thank you and good day.
That's why I given up for so well said because it was non stop..... yea we all like to help each other from time to Time but not all ways baby siting

But for the record andren if you want to ad link to your site there loads off info out there to lean to do it your self mate because we all had to start from scratch some point
Dude really? Wow you know what you approached me the very first time offering your services and I did pay you but there’s no need to be nasty and rude about It I ran into some issues with the site cause it went down and you just vanished and ignored my text be a man and just tell me you’re not interested I am surely not interested in these child games. Then you come on this forum and talk about me unreal. Ridiculous.
dazza1223

Post by dazza1223 »

No mate ! For one I'm not being nasty at all I'm just agreeing with whats was said above!

And also I said to u Meany time I was away on holiday and doing stuff and you just woodnt stop messaging me when I said what I'm doing so no I'm not being rude

And for the website site there was a deadline as I was going away and I said i will sort it when I was back but you just couldn't stop messaging me and let me enjoy my time away..... but then I had to borrow a laptop and pay for Internet access to help u on something so end of conversation

Mapantz

Post by Mapantz »

Scamming members out of $200+ for content that was created for free is a despicable act.
dazza1223

Post by dazza1223 »

Even though Tina there are free he was willing to pay me for all the time off getting it all working and settling up cmx so many the time for doing it .... end of conversation with this I'm not getting in to the petty dispute

Mapantz

Post by Mapantz »

It's not a petty dispute. You took advantage of a member and scammed them out of a lot of money for a website that you didn't even create. You're a crook and a parasite. You need to be banned from here.