IMPORTANT! The server may go down soon - possibly permanently. Please read the latest post in Announcements and News

I strongly advise all users using my server for their web site to make alternative arrangements.

Outgoing mail is disabled because of the malware on the server. No new forum registrations are currently possible, and mail to the forum administrator will not work.

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

resolution of the rain gauge

Discussion of this sensor and its uses
mhrbek
Weather Station: Vantage vue
Operating System: xp sp3

resolution of the rain gauge

Postby mhrbek » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:21 pm

Hello Steve. I would like to ask whether it would be possible in the next version of Cumulus adjust settings for RG-11 so that the display unit set of sensors, eg 0.01 mm and thus not only 0.1 mm as is currently the case. Thank you. I understand that everything you do in your free time and have a nice day. Sincerely.Michal

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: resolution of the rain gauge

Postby steve » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:26 pm

It's my intention that eventually, the number of decimal places for all items will be user configurable.
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development since I have retired from my day job

mhrbek
Weather Station: Vantage vue
Operating System: xp sp3

Re: resolution of the rain gauge

Postby mhrbek » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:58 pm

steve wrote:It's my intention that eventually, the number of decimal places for all items will be user configurable.

Thank you.

Return to “Hydreon RG-11 Rain Sensor”