Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V4 release 4.0.1 (build 4023) - 16 May 2024

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Toolbox Email GeneralFailure

Discussion and support for 3rd-party (non-Sandaysoft) tools for Cumulus
SUBYDAZZ
Weather Station: Oregon Scientific WMR200
Operating System: Windows 11

Re: Toolbox Email GeneralFailure

Post by SUBYDAZZ »

With this new issues, it doesn't seem to save my settings in the System Checks or any of the rules I've created. However, if I go and add another rule, then the rules I did have in there now show up.
SUBYDAZZ
Weather Station: Oregon Scientific WMR200
Operating System: Windows 11

Re: Toolbox Email GeneralFailure

Post by SUBYDAZZ »

Ok, for some reason it seems to be working fine now.

What I did:

Ignoring the error message I got when I opened Toolbox, I clicked 'continue' to get into the program. I then re-filled out all the info in my the system checks tab to my liking (as they are deleted every time I exit the program), I then went into the rules tab and added a new rule (as none of the rules I'd previously made were showing). I clicked 'Save' for the new rule, then closed the program. For some reason, after doing this the info in the System Checks tab is now there, and so are the rules. I no longer receive an error message when opening, closing or saving the setup settings.

Hope this info is helpful for this beta. :) I'm just happy it's all working as it should be again after several weeks.