Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4021) - 04 May 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Intergrated streaming webcam with Cumulus + Realtime

Hardware/software/hints and tips/discussion/webcam links etc
fasteddie
Weather Station: Oregon Scientific WMR968
Operating System: Windows 2003 Server

Intergrated streaming webcam with Cumulus + Realtime

Post by fasteddie »

I've had a streaming canon pan/tilt/zoom (10x) webcam for 10 years on Lake Minnetonka. Friday I got a Oregon Scientific WMR968 weather station and set it up. Then I merged my webcam pagee to the ::now:: page and added the rest of the pages including the realtime silverlight app. It works GREAT!!

I'd love to see the application save historical data up to a selectable amount of years. For me, I'd run it at least 5 years to see the differences for each year. That would be AWESOME!

Anyway, you can see the way I intergrated it here:
Lake Minnetonka Webcam and Live Weather Feed

Very happy with this software!

Thanks,
EddieRockwell
casacota
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows XP pro SP3

Re: Intergrated streaming webcam with Cumulus + Realtime

Post by casacota »

fasteddie wrote:I've had a streaming canon pan/tilt/zoom (10x) webcam for 10 years on Lake Minnetonka. Friday I got a Oregon Scientific WMR968 weather station and set it up. Then I merged my webcam pagee to the ::now:: page and added the rest of the pages including the realtime silverlight app. It works GREAT!!

I'd love to see the application save historical data up to a selectable amount of years. For me, I'd run it at least 5 years to see the differences for each year. That would be AWESOME!

Anyway, you can see the way I intergrated it here:
Lake Minnetonka Webcam and Live Weather Feed

Very happy with this software!

Thanks,
EddieRockwell
Like that? http://www.casacota.net/cameres

This is done here with Perl & ImageMagick, probably better to do with Cumulus or another program that a web application such as realtime...