Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4021) - 04 May 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Customizing gauges page on website

Other discussion about creating web sites for Cumulus that doesn't have a specific subforum

Moderator: daj

djbendigo
Weather Station: Oregon WMR200a
Operating System: Win7 Ultimate

Customizing gauges page on website

Post by djbendigo »

Hi, previously asked about turning off the gauge page option altogether on the website..thanks to Steve and the FAQ was able to remove the real time gauges from the display.
Wondering now what lines I would need to delete to remove the Barometer, wind, wind direction,wind speed, wind distribution gauges from the website gauges page as well.
Really I just want the bar graphs available on the gauges page.. all the other barometric and wind data already is available in text form on the first webpage anyway.
Removing the unused gauges at the lower part of the screen will make viewing on small screen devices easier with less scrolling involved.
Anyone conversant with what bits of HTML I need to remove to achieve this ??

Many thanks
:roll: David B

With a bit of fiddling I found the relevant bits and deleted them, all is working Ok..Marvelous what you can do when you have a go..