Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V4 release 4.1.0 (build 4024) - 05 June 2024

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

WS suggestions / C-MX?

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
thekow
Weather Station: w1080
Operating System: Virtualbox XP environment

WS suggestions / C-MX?

Post by thekow »

Hi there i have been using cumulus for about 2 years, some of you might remember my name from around here.
I had an issue with the USB lockup bug with the WH-1081. Well after battling with it for a while it's given up.
I also ended up dropping my weather cluster smashing the instruments when trying to relocate them.
With the introduction of cumulus MX (i want to run on RPi 1 or 2). I decided to replace the WS and get a new one.
Reset up the data and get it all running again.
Looking through the forums i see everyone is still having issues with new models of FO not reading properly.

I am looking at getting one of ebay Australia for ~$200. Which models should i be looking out for?

Second question. I have a modified site for cumulus which uses High charts etc.
How much work is going to be required to make it compatible with MX with data etc.

Thanks
Karl
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: WS suggestions / C-MX?

Post by steve »

thekow wrote:Second question. I have a modified site for cumulus which uses High charts etc.
How much work is going to be required to make it compatible with MX with data etc.
The main change is to the strings used in the 'format' parameter in web tags, as I said here - https://cumulus.hosiene.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12860. Everything else is pretty much the same.
Steve