Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V4 release 4.0.1 (build 4023) - 16 May 2024

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

NEED HELP DOWNLOADING DATA FROM MY WEATHERWISE WH1080

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
tkovaleski
Weather Station: weatherwise wh1080
Operating System: Windows

NEED HELP DOWNLOADING DATA FROM MY WEATHERWISE WH1080

Post by tkovaleski »

Hello Friends!

I received a WeatherWise 1080 for christmas and I am having trouble downloading the data from my station to my computer and the Cumulus program that was provided. I hear there may be a better program than Cumulus. Any suggestions? Is anyone willing to talk on the phone with me and talk me through the issues? Thanks! Tony
daj
Weather Station: WH1081
Operating System: Pi & MX

Re: NEED HELP DOWNLOADING DATA FROM MY WEATHERWISE WH1080

Post by daj »

Hi there

I am a little confused, as you suggest that your station shipped with Cumulus software.

Cumulus is not shipped with any weather station to my knowledge. I suspect it was shipped with EasyWeather? Can you confirm.

This is a support forum for Cumulus so if you are looking for an alternative to the product then Google is your friend.
David
kippfordweather.uk
Cumulus MX & Raspberry Pi
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: NEED HELP DOWNLOADING DATA FROM MY WEATHERWISE WH1080

Post by steve »

I'll be quite unhappy if Weatherwise are including Cumulus with their weather stations. The owner wanted to come to some arrangement with me about rebranding Cumulus to supply with his stations, and in the end I agreed that he could mention Cumulus on his web site and in the products he sent out.

And you hear there may be a better program than Cumulus but you come here wanting people to help you out over the phone? Cheek!
Steve