Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V4 release 4.0.1 (build 4023) - 16 May 2024

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

cumulus downloading data please wait

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
spyfly
Weather Station: pce fws 20
Operating System: Windows XP SP3

Post by spyfly »

Hola, hoy de pronto el cumulus se me ha parado.

Lo he reiniciado y no ha vuelto a arrancar.

Que queda en una pantalla donde dice:

y lo he dejado ahi mas de una hora y nada!!!

¿Alguna solucion?

SOLUCION ENCONTRADA!!!

Es problema del fuera del PC, vamos o del USB o de la pantalla de PCE que monitoriza los datos.

1. Desconectar el USB y volver a conectarlo de nuevo de los dos extremos (NO DIO RESULTADO)
2. Comprobar valores y mediciones OK en la pantalla y se actualizan OK (ESTABA CORRECTO)
3. Quitarle las pilas a la pantalla y comprobar que no se han derramado (ESTABA OK)
4. Quitarle las pilas a la pantalla y el cable USB durante 30 segundos. (DIO RESULTADO)

La solución fue: Quitarle las pilas a la pantalla y el cable USB durante 30 segundos.

NO se cual era el fallo pero podria ser que la memoria de la pantalla se hubiese llenado... o que como los datos almacenados en la pantalla eran muchos no los daba leidos el PC,

Todo ok de nuevo, saludos
robynfali
Weather Station: Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows XP

Re: cumulus downloading data please wait

Post by robynfali »

I think you might find more help if it was in english if thats possible, is this below what you mean (google translate)
Hello, today I soon stopped cumulus.

I've restarted and has not restarted.

Left on a screen where it says:

and I left it there for over an hour and nothing!

Any solution?

SOLUTION FOUND!

It is outside the PC problem, we or USB or PCE screen that monitors data.

1. Disconnect the USB and reconnect again at the two ends (did not work)
2. Check values ​​and measurements OK on screen and are updated OK (WAS CORRECT)
3. Remove the batteries to the screen and verify that there has been spilled (it was OK)
4. Remove the batteries to the screen and USB cable for 30 seconds. (Worked)

The solution was: remove the batteries to the screen and USB cable for 30 seconds.

NOT what was the fault but could be that the memory had been filling the screen ... or as the data stored in the display were many did not read the PC,

Everything ok again, greetings
yv1hx
Weather Station: No station yet ...
Operating System: Win XP Professional

Re: cumulus downloading data please wait

Post by yv1hx »

Hola spyfly:

Te sugiero que el futuro utilices algun traductor en linea para publicar tus inquetudes y traducirlas al Ingles, ya que la gran mayoria de los usuarios de este foro, tienen poco o ningun conocimiento de nuestro idioma.

Con respecto a la falla que ha presentado tu estacion, debes dentro de lo posible enviar los archivos de diagnostico mas recientes que se crean automaticamente dentro de la carpeta Diags, de otra forma el autor de Cumulus no te podra dar mayores luces sobre tu problema.

[Note to English readers:]

I suggest to spyfly user to post his/her doubts in English using any available online translator, because English is the main language of this forum, also posting the diags files when reporting a inconvenience.... :mrgreen:
Marco