Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V4 release 4.0.1 (build 4023) - 16 May 2024

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

FTP Connect Error 426 and error 10060

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
WxLee
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2/Vue
Operating System: Windows 7x64 SP1

FTP Connect Error 426 and error 10060

Post by WxLee »

I can't connect to my hosted website again. I checked my DYN account and once AGAIN they changed my A-Record back to an IP address local to my own network, instead of the 5.9.113.114 it is supposed to be. I changed it back. AGAIN. I'd like to now why DYN keeps periodically messing with my A-Records on this account I am paying them to maintain.

Last time I did so, my access was instantly restored. Today, I still can't get onto the site after restoring the A-Record.

Could you please look into it?

Thanks!
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: FTP Connect Error 426 and error 10060

Post by steve »

Your domain is currently pointing at 173.91.186.108

http://network-tools.com/default.asp?pr ... eather.com

Queries related to my web hosting (rather than Cumulus) would be better dealt with by email or private message, by the way, mentioning that you're having a problem with my hosting service and what your domain name is. I didn't at first realise that's what you were talking about,
Steve
WxLee
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2/Vue
Operating System: Windows 7x64 SP1

Re: FTP Connect Error 426 and error 10060

Post by WxLee »

Sorry, I forgot you said you preferred email or PM for tech support.

This time was partially my bad......you see I have two domain names - one for my weather website and one for security cameras, and when I went to change the A-record address back to 5.9.113.114, I changed the A-Record on the wrong one. :groan:

Now that I changed it on the weather website it is instantly accessible once again. I'd sure like to know why DYN keeps changing it every so many months, but at least it is fixed. I'll make a note in my system log to email you next time if I do have an issue.

Thanks!