Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V4 release 4.0.1 (build 4023) - 16 May 2024

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

I'm back!

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
geoffw
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows 10

I'm back!

Post by geoffw »

....... after a great weekend in Edinburgh. It was Wife's birthday gift that we could both enjoy. I've never been north of the border before and the hospitality was excellent.

...... and as a bonus, weather station and webcam worked faultlessly while we were away!
:clap:
Geoff
Gina
Weather Station: Nothing working ATM - making one
Operating System: OS X, Linux Mint, Win7 & XP

Re: I'm back!

Post by Gina »

geoffw wrote:....... after a great weekend in Edinburgh. It was Wife's birthday gift that we could both enjoy. I've never been north of the border before and the hospitality was excellent.

...... and as a bonus, weather station and webcam worked faultlessly while we were away!
:clap:
Great Geoff :) I've always found the Scots very friendly. Edinburgh is a beautiful city though I haven't been there for many years now. I like Scotland and The Highlands in particular have really spectacular scenery. I've been to Scotland quite a number of times and loved it.
Gina

Sorry, no banner - weather station out of action. Hoping to be up and running with a new home-made one soon.
daj
Weather Station: WH1081
Operating System: Pi & MX

Post by daj »

Are there Scots in Edinburgh?! It seems to be stuffed full of tourists (no bad thing) and Australian people working the bars. ;)

I'm with Gina -- The Highlands are lovely but I live there so have a jaded opinion
David
kippfordweather.uk
Cumulus MX & Raspberry Pi
hills
Weather Station: Fine Offset WH1091
Operating System: Raspbian Buster

Post by hills »

HEY!! you could have put the "no bad thing" after "Australian people working in bars" too!! ;)

Anyway the only reason we have to go up there is because all the bar jobs down here are taken by the Kiwis. :D