Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V4 release 4.0.1 (build 4023) - 16 May 2024

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Cumulus Toolbox problem

Discussion and support for 3rd-party (non-Sandaysoft) tools for Cumulus
RayProudfoot
Weather Station: Davis VP2 with Daytime FARS
Operating System: Windows XP SP3

Cumulus Toolbox problem

Post by RayProudfoot »

Later: Problem solved. :D

I'm using Toolbox for the i-ICCP programme but there appears to be a problem I can't resolve. I've configured it to upload dayfile.txt at 0100 each day but it didn't work this morning.

I have a message Processing is Paused at the bottom of the display. Is this causing the problem and if so how do i resolve it?

The instructions from ICCP don't explain how to overcome this and I couldn't find anything in Wiki.
Cheers,
Ray, Cheshire.

daj
Weather Station: WH1081
Operating System: Pi & MX

Re: Cumulus Toolbox problem

Post by daj »

Hi Ray

Glad you solved it -- Processing should only every pause if you tick the option on the bottom right of the screen, so perhaps you did it by accident.
David
kippfordweather.uk
Cumulus MX & Raspberry Pi
RayProudfoot

Post by RayProudfoot »

daj wrote:Hi Ray

Glad you solved it -- Processing should only every pause if you tick the option on the bottom right of the screen, so perhaps you did it by accident.
That option was greyed out David and reviewing the entries in the log suggested email entries are mandatory even though I don't have email configured on the netbook that runs Cumulus. But after inputting those details it made Toolbox happy and the processing paused option was unchecked.
Cheers,
Ray, Cheshire.

daj
Weather Station: WH1081
Operating System: Pi & MX

Post by daj »

Ah right, yes, the email settings are required. Initially Toolbox was an email notification tool but it grew arms and legs and became more so I suppose there are now ocassions where you could use features that do not need email setup :oops:
David
kippfordweather.uk
Cumulus MX & Raspberry Pi
RayProudfoot

Post by RayProudfoot »

daj wrote:Ah right, yes, the email settings are required. Initially Toolbox was an email notification tool but it grew arms and legs and became more so I suppose there are now ocassions where you could use features that do not need email setup :oops:
No need for the embarrassed smiley. I'm sure it does many wonderful things that one day I may use. It was just the fact that for the process I wanted to implement I couldn't see the requirement for email notifications.

All's well that ends well. ;)
Cheers,
Ray, Cheshire.